As part of our implementation of an innovative patient- and family-centered care model, we have created a Patient & Family Advisory Council (PFAC).
What is the Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC)?
MidValley Family Practice’s (MVFP) is a diverse group of patients who meet regularly to advise MidValley Family Practice on how we can provide better patient-centered care and fulfill our goal of becoming the healthcare choice for our community. Join our PFAC and help us create patient-centered care through your voice.
Why should I join the PFAC?
By becoming a PFAC member and sharing your unique experience, you can help improve MVFP’s services and make a difference in the lives of other patients and their families. If you are selected to become a member, you will be asked to serve a one (1) year term. No education background or experience is required.
Who is eligible to serve on PFAC?
To become a member of the PFAC, you must:
- Be a current patient, family member, caregiver
- Be able to commit to serve for a one (1) year term
- Share MVFP’s commitment to excellence in patient-centered care
- Have a positive approach and ability to share and see different points of view
- Attend quarterly evening meetings held at MVFP (schedule TBD)
How can I join PFAC?
Applications are currently being accepted. If you are interested in applying please contact MVFP at (970) 927-4666 and ask to speak to Karen.